Thanksgiving is fast approaching and if you’re anything like us you probably need some creative inspiration before creating your holiday feast. We’ve put together a mouthwatering breakdown of some delicious Thanksgiving dish ideas that any foodie is sure to appreciate. Check out the links below and show some fellow foodies some love.
1) Thanksgiving can’t get started without the main dish.. and this Apple Cider Sage Turkey Brine from goodlifeeats.com looks absolutely delicious!!!
2) Whats better than butter on Thanksgiving??? Thats right… Pumpkin Butter!!! Check out he recipe on amuseinmykitchen.com
3) Who needs boring old mashed potatoes??? Try these Sweet Potatoes with Pecans, Apples, and Dried Cranberries from jessiemonds.com this Thanksgiving and start a new tradition.
4) Colorful and creative, we love the Rosemary Roasted Carrots from ohmyveggies.com.
5) Beautiful photography and an easy prep list landed the French Bread Stuffing with Swiss Chard & Caramelized Onions from rikkisnyder.com on our list.
6) It may not have been a favorite when you were a kid but once we grow up the Green Bean Casserole is always on our plate. Check out howsweeteats.com for this great recipe.
7) Thanksgiving wouldn’t be complete without the Cranberry Sauce and the recipe on kitchenriffs.com is definitely a crowd-pleaser.
8) After eating more than you should, you’ll still be able to find room for these delicious Pecan Pie Tartlets - thesweetlifeonline.com.
9) What’s better than a turkey sandwich the day after Thanksgiving? Well… how about this Southwest Thanksgiving Panini and Chowder - paninihappy.com